- Meetings: Any of the topics can be used for a meeting program as they usually consist of a one hour session.
- Seminars: Half day seminars usually consist of two one-hour sessions; full day seminars usually consist of four one-hour sessions.
- Conferences: Any of the topics can be used in a conference setting. If you have a conference theme, contact me for presentation suggestions.
- Webinars: Any of the topics can be used for presenting as a webinar as they usually consist of a one hour session.
Note: All lectures include a question and answer period, visual presentations, and handouts and encourage interactive participation. Handout masters are provided for copying.
New lectures can be developed on request. Contact me and we can tailor your event. Possible suggestions include:
- Back to the Basics – Topics covered could include censuses, vital statistics, newspapers, land records, etc.
- 21st Century Research – Topics could include vital records, directories, compiled records, internet research, etc.
- Methodology – Topics may consist of the Genealogical Proof Standard (GPS), organization, overlooked sources, etc.
- Computer Resources – Topics may consist of using search engines, on-line free and subscription services, software, using what you already have, etc.
Follow the links, below, to learn about the contractual details, topics, and current speaking engagements: